The Belknap EDC Board of Directors recently elected officers for the 2017-18 term.
The following Directors will serve as officers in the coming year:
· Chair: Gracie Cilley, Meredith Village Savings Bank, Vice President
· Vice Chair: Ronald Magoon, Franklin Savings Bank, President and CEO
· Secretary: Paige Quigley, The Wilder Companies, General Manager
· Treasurer: Paul Onthank, LRGHealthcare, Director of Financial Services
And welcomed new Board of Directors for three-year terms:
· Allison Ambrose, Wescott Law, Manager Director
· Marti Ilg, Lakes Region Child Care Services, Executive Director
· Andrew Pike, Opechee Construction, Project Manager
Belknap EDC focuses its’ resources on workforce development programming, developing strategies to retain and attract young talent to the region, supporting entrepreneurs, and development opportunities in Belknap County including the redevelopment of the Colonial Theater block in Laconia. More details can be found at belknapedc.org.