Grappone Automotive Donates to Colonial Theater Project
Amanda Grappone Osmer from Grappone Automotive Group (middle left) pictured with Justin Slattery (far left), Executive Director of Belknap EDC, Marti Ilg (middle right), Vice Chair of Belknap EDC, and Chris Kelly (far right), Chair, of Belknap EDC.
Grappone Automotive Group of Bow recently donated to the Belknap Economic Development Council (Belknap EDC) for the Colonial Theater Redevelopment Project in Laconia. Grappone’s investment is a significant contribution to the renovation of the Colonial Theatre and its transformation into a civic auditorium.
Located at 609 Main Street in the heart of downtown Laconia, the Colonial Theater has long been of great interest to city and business leaders alike. Having first opened in 1914, 609 Main Street has gone through many owners and functions, but it will proudly be reclaimed back to its former glory. The renovation consists of rehabilitating 38,000 square feet of space, which includes a 20,000 square-foot theater, as well as commercial and residential spaces in front of the building.
Thanking Grappone Auto for their generous donation and commitment to the project, Justin Slattery, Executive Director of Belknap EDC, shows his greatest appreciation to the company and recognizes their involvement with local economic development and growth.
Grappone Automotive Group has been a family owned and operated business since 1924. Being around for over nine decades, it is now owned and operated by Amanda Grappone Osmer, great-granddaughter of founders Rocco and Emmanuella Grappone, and her team of 340. The mission of Grappone Automotive is dedication to building lifelong relationships by serving its team members, guests and community with integrity, kindness and respect.